I got a clean bill of health from my doctor. Earlier this month while exchanging the flapper for the toilet I inhaled a dry form of bleach which caused respiratory failure. I’m fine. I felt fine at the time but apparently, I passed out. I had flu-like symptoms but it was nothing more than a sinus inflammation. Well, I shouldn’t say “nothing more” because as some of you heard I sounded like a football player for about 10 days. It took another 10days for the break the fever and built-up pressure in my head to dissipate.
When I think I was knocked out for 3 weeks due to a sinus infection …man! Can you imagine? Whenever I handle anything more toxic than salt I have to wear a mask. Which means no DIY house projects for me! I am going to have to marry a construction guy or something and go completely organic from housekeeping to gardening and believe it or not food preparation. I use a lot of chemicals for canning and preservatives and meat grinding. Hopefully, I won’t have to give up my hobbies. I just have to find “greener” ways to do things.
Anyhow, I am very grateful for the after-hour girls who answered my phone sex calls 24/7 while I recuperated.
Recuperation was interesting. A loud noise – any sound really – was irritating as was light. So I couldn’t sit around and eat bonbons watching television or even (gasp) stay on the computer for longer than a few minutes. Think about that. No television, radio, computer or phone. Normally when I have free time I will clean or bake but I couldn’t do that either. So I worked a few puzzles, read a lot of murder mysteries and walked around town snapping pictures. Actually, my amateur photographer stint was kind of funny because guys would try to pick me up and when I was forced to respond I sounded like Budda Smith. The expression on their faces was priceless.
You guys know my undergraduate degree is in biochemistry so I had a ton of chemicals and projects that had to be responsibly thrown out. The only thing I have left to do is pull up the carpet and install hardwood floors throughout the house. The cat is looking a little scared. I think he overheard the doctor suggested I get rid of him. Well, that isn’t going to happen. My cat is 17 and he’s with me to the end.
That’s the phone. Is it you? If not, talk to you soon.
Cheap Phone Sex
Only $12 for 15-Mins. Call 1-888-669-6389.