Raise your hand if you masturbate.
95% of adults masturbate. I imagine the other 5% can’t. Not that they don’t want to but for reasons I will leave for the imagination physically can not. If someone says they have never masturbated, take a picture because you have either come across a human anomaly or a world class liar. Based on my considerable experience women do not masturbate enough and men could do it better. That is where I come in. Phone sex is the best service to add variety to something you already do, most likely are doing now and will definitely do in the near future …repeatedly.
Raise your hand if you want to feel better.
Study after study indicates that phone sex improves your health. Phone sex reduces stress. Phone sex alleviates depression. Phone sex raises self-esteem. Phone sex decreases heart disease. Phone sex increases testosterone levels.
Raise your hand if you want a better sex life.
There is something to the adage practice makes perfect. Reaching an orgasm has little to do with your physical state of being but everything to do with your mind. Role-playing past events, missed opportunities and things yet to come improves your sex life. Phone sex is a fun mind game of role playing sexy topics.
Summary: You masturbate, you want to improve the quality of your life and you are horny. Call now, 1-888-669-6389